Since eating two bottles of homemade chili sauce from friends, I have no way to fall in love with the chili sauce bought in supermarket.
Food Material List
- 1 Fresh red pepper 5 kg
- 2 ginger 500g
- 3 garlic 500g
- 4 salt 350g
- 5 Edible oil 1500ml
- 1 Buy bright red? Chili peppers
- 2 Clean, peel off, dry water (wash the surface of chili pepper)
- 3 Chop pepper, chop pepper into foam
- 4 Chop ginger into foam
- 5 Chop garlic into foam, garlic powder I forgot to take photos, remember chop into garlic foam oh! Chop garlic foam, chop garlic foam! I said it four times. Dont blame me me.
- 6 Pour in cooking oil and chop pepper.
- 7 large
- 8 After boiling for 30 minutes, the oil gradually became clear, then a little red, and then continue to stir and boil.
- 9 Fifty minutes later, the oil became more and more red, and the chili peppers began to feel like soy sauce separated from the sauce. Then they were poured into ginger and looked carefully around the bubbles.
- 10 Stir ginger well and add salt, then continue to stir.
- 11 After 70 minutes, add garlic foam and stir for 3 minutes.
- 12 Air-cooled and sealed in sterilized containers. Store at room temperature.
To keep the top layer of oil, it will not deteriorate for one year.
- 13 Its full of colour, fragrance and taste!