Once I tried it, I decided that onion oil was a wonderful thing, but it was only green onion and oil, but it could give out a strange and long fragrance. If you refine onion oil at 10 a.m., you can still vaguely smell it when you walk into the kitchen at 3 p.m. According to my experience, even those who dont like onions will praise onion oil noodles. Perhaps it was a bag of snacks that I had eaten as a child, or maybe it was the smell of onion oil that I had passed through a window and suddenly found myself hungry, unable to wake up clearly and accurately. My good friend said that I had no control over meat, which reminded me that it was originally the purest pasta. Noodles, oil, onions, soy sauce. Thats all, thats all. Try.
Food Material List
- 1 Lean pork The width of the second finger and the length of the middle finger
- 2 Shallot A handful
- 3 Mushrooms 4 flower
- 4 cucumber Long middle finger
- 5 corn starch One scoop
- 6 Wet noodle 22
- 7 onion Few
- 8 ginger Few
- 9 Soy sauce Two scoops
- 10 salt A few
- 11 sugar A few
- 1 Simultaneously, boil the noodles with water and boil the smallest scallion to make onion oil. Diced onion, shredded cucumber, shredded mushroom. < br /> scallion white and scorched yellow indicates that the scallion oil has been refined, the scallion white is folded and discarded, the scallion oil is poured out, and a little oil is left in the pot.
- 2 Sliced pork, add a small amount of corn starch, ginger and rice mix well.
- 3 Stir-fry shredded meat, onion and mushroom in a pan and add 1 tablespoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon sugar (tips for freshness)
- 4 Stir-fry the cucumber shredded and turn off the heat for two times (the residual heat in the pan is enough for the cucumber)
- 5 The noodles have been boiled? Put them in a dish and sprinkle with onion oil and two spoons of raw soybean sauce. Mix well. Cover the fried vegetable jiangjiang~and start to enjoy!