Say my home Simmy bought bananas too ripe to eat milk directly, not very good to drink, so today made this Similu Simi is very good for women.
Food Material List
- 1 Sago 100g
- 2 A small banana Six roots
- 3 milk Appropriate amount
- 4 Crystal sugar Appropriate amount
- 1 Pour the sago in the boiling water for 15 minutes and stir it while boiling to prevent the sago from sticking to the pot and then turn off the fire to cover the pot so that the sago will be naturally transparent and stir several times to prevent the sago from sticking to the pot.
- 2 While the sago is stuffy, set up another pot and boil it with a little water. Put the sugar into a sugar water bowl and cool it (this is negligible).
- 3 Stir the sago pan with cold water directly, then rinse the sago skin several times with a filter, so that the sago skins will not stick together one by one.
- 4 Pour the sugar water into the bowl you want to drink. Cut the bananas into small pieces and put in the sago as much as you like. Finally, take the milk out of the fridge and mix it up to start eating.
- 5 Not bad.