Exclusive Beans and Fruits: Stir-fried Crab with Scallion and Ginger
Published Aug 19, 2022 at 06:26am ET
- 1 Cut scallions about 2 finger wide, pat garlic, cut ginger into thick shreds.
- 2 Clean the crab, remove the umbilical cord, cut each into four pieces, remove the cheek and stomach.
- 3 Dip the cut surface of each crab with dry starch.
- 4 Pour oil into the pan and add two kinds of scallions when it feels slightly hot. Simmer until slightly yellow and have onion fragrance. Remove the scallions.
- 5 Pour in garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant.
- 6 Turn to medium heat and stir-fry the crabs until red.
- 7 Add oyster oil and sugar and stir well.
- 8 Pour beer into 2/3 tons of crab cubes and sprinkle with onions.
- 9 Cover the pot and simmer for about 10 minutes. Open the lid and dry the soup slightly.
N95 masks healthcare tips
But how many times can you wear one before it's no longer effective? The answer may surprise you! N95 mask factory FFP2 N95 factory these can be disposable masks or old ones you've used. Small small plant N95 face mask making machine if you have no other option but to reuse your mask, it's important to know exactly what you're getting yourself into so that you can minimize any health risks involved in your decision. N95 masks are the best PPE available. When you go home, remove the face mask from behind to prevent contacting the front. There are many masks offered in market and they come at various prices and also with different functions.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Sour and hot, Western-style food, Phlegm and dampness