Fast 6 inch Qifeng cake, quick operation at one go
Published Nov 10, 2023 at 14:09pm ET
The process is simpler than other methods, and the ingredients are the same, but also simplified. Sugar is added to the egg white at one time. I replaced 6 grams of low-gluten powder with Monascus powder, so its red. Monascus powder can degrade fat.
Food Material List
- 1 The yolk part:
- 2 Corn oil 24g
- 3 milk 29g
- 4 Vanilla extract (not negligible) 2 drops
- 5 Low gluten powder 43g
- 6 Baking powder (can not be put away) 14 spoons
- 7 Yolk 2
- 8 Egg white part:
- 9 egg white 2
- 10 sugar 40g
- 11 Lemon juice (or white vinegar) Several drops
- 1 Oil, milk and vanilla essence are mixed into a basin and stirred until oil-free and water-free separation is uniform.
- 2 Sift in starch (which replaces 6 grams of Monascus powder) and baking powder. Stir until dry, stop and pour in yolk.
- 3 Whisk the yolk evenly and drip naturally. Set aside.
- 4 Egg white with sugar and a few drops of lemon juice is weighed directly in the same pot.
- 5 Whip at low speed until sugar melts thoroughly, then whip at high speed, observe the change of state, until delicate puffing, close to dry foaming, lift the egg beater to be a cocktail hook, do not hit right-pointed corner, not stir well behind.
- 6 Scrape out 1/3 of the egg yolk paste and mix it quickly by turning and pressing.
- 7 Then pour it into the egg white pot and continue to mix, press and wipe. The technique should be fast and gentle. Do not draw circles and stir. The egg white will defoam naturally after 20 minutes, so the stirring should not be too slow.
- 8 Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius. The stirred cake batter is poured into the 6-inch mould of the chassis cushion paper. If the lines disappear or flow into a flat surface, the stirring defoams.
- 9 Flatten the surface with a scraper, shake the air bubbles, put tin paper wrapped in the mold into the baking pan of injected water, and bake with steam in water bath to avoid surface cracking. The preheated oven bakes slowly for 50 minutes. Okay, take a break.
- 10 Its time to shake off the oven, shake off the hot gas, and wait for the full cooling of the baking net to demould, complete!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Symptoms common to long-distance travelers. 3M 1860 N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical N95 Respirator 1860 regular N95 including the concentration of contaminants and whether or not workers are exposed to irritating substances in addition to contaminants. Kids kids size N95 watch out for your own well-being. Putting on a N95 mask may seem to be difficult at first, but it's really rather easy! After looking at medical papers and talking to health experts, we realized that not all masks are the same. But what's the difference between an N95 and K94?
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Creative dishes, Cumin