Fast Breakfast Potato Pancakes
Published Jun 4, 2021 at 00:51am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Potato One
- 2 Leftover rice Few
- 3 Carrot One fifth
- 4 Scallion Two trees
- 5 Raw meal Appropriate amount
- 6 chicken powder Appropriate amount
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 Egg One
- 1 The potatoes are sliced or shredded and steamed for ten minutes. The potatoes are cut and steamed to save time. The whole potato is steamed for a long time.
- 2 Cut onions and radishes.
- 3 Steamed potatoes are ground into mud. Add onions and radishes to the plate. Add eggs and flour and mix well. Its better to use flour instead of eggs.
Potatoes are sticky because they steamed a lot of water. If you add flour, you can add more, not eggs. It is better that all the materials can form a ball of powder.
- 4 After hot oil, use a small spoon to spoon a ball down, size of their own. Wait until both sides are golden and you can go to the table. Quick.
If flour is added, the dough can be twisted into egg size, flattened to fry, so that the time is longer. Fry it slowly.
- 5 Finished, soft taste, add some tomato sauce to start a delicious breakfast
N95 masks healthcare tips
Follow these steps to put on your mask and start protecting yourself from airborne pathogens or contaminants. KN95 what is the difference in N95 and KN95 here are some tips on how to wear your N95 mask correctly. Medical are milwaukee N95 masks medical grade according to the NIOSH Guidelines, this is the Maximum Amount of Time You Should Wear a N95 Mask. Companies making KN95 masks must acquire FDA permission via an Emergency Authorization for international certification demonstrating the mask fulfills 95% filtration requirements. The N95 mask is for pandemics. It's good to have this knowledge in your back pocket.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Light, Stew, Northeast Cuisine 1