Fast Hand DIY Ice Skin Mooncakes (Microwave Edition)
Published May 15, 2022 at 20:01pm ET
DIY Ice Skin Mooncakes... There is no simplest but simpler... You can do it without steaming or frying in a microwave oven! Fangzi can make about 25 small mooncakes of 40g. Press it out with a cartoon model similar to cooking balls! Hey, I wish you all a happy Mid-Autumn Festival.^^
Food Material List
- 1 Glutinous rice flour 60g
- 2 corn starch 60g+80g
- 3 Powdered sugar 50g
- 4 Jam 200g
- 5 milk 250ml
- 6 Corn oil 20g
- 7 Cooked glutinous rice flour (cake powder) 50g
- 1 Mix glutinous rice flour, corn flour 60g, sugar flour, milk and vegetable oil. Microwave high-temperature for 3 minutes. Remove and stir. Continue microwave for 3 minutes. When its cooled and kneaded into a ball, the ice sheet is ready.
- 2 Jam and corn flour 80g, mix well, microwave for 2 minutes, cool, then divide into small pieces, knead into small groups, take ice wrap (ice 25g + filling 12-15g)
- 3 Mould injection moulding (the inner wall of the mould is evenly sprinkled with appropriate amount of cake powder), demoulding
- 4 Remember to use a small brush to sweep away the surface cake powder, refrigerate for more than 20 minutes, you can eat it!
N95 masks healthcare tips
In a nutshell, the answer to your question is yes, you can prevent yourself from contracting a cold or the flu that is now circulating by donning a N95 mask. N95 Mask where can i buy N95 masks online if you're having actually difficulty taking a breath. Honeywell HoneyWell N95 mask dc300N95 immediately replace anything that shows indications of wear and tear! It's important to find out how many per person you need so you don't waste money on too few or too many. Suppose there is an emergency situation? Even when stored safely, N95 masks must be stored properly.
Healthcare food category
Snack, Creative dishes, Easy to learn, Cookies