Fast Hand Energy Bar - Sweeping Hunger
Published Nov 18, 2023 at 18:57pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Almond 150g
- 2 Black currant 100g
- 3 Seedless jujube 150g
- 1 First, put the prepared almonds in the oven, 350 degrees F, bake for 10-one or tow centimeters, until the surface turns golden and the fragrance comes out. Cool them and reserve them. You can also purchase the baked almonds.
- 2 Put the baked almonds, blackcurrants and jujubes into the machine and whisk them for a few minutes until they are crushed.
- 3 Stir for about 30 seconds. By this time, all the ingredients should have been crushed to pieces.
- 4 Remove the processed ingredients, knead them together and press them with your hands for 1-2 minutes to tighten them.
- 5 Roll the dough with a rolling pin into about 20 cm x 20 cm cubes, then wrap it in a fresh-keeping film, refrigerate it for at least 1 hour or take it out overnight.
- 6 After removal, open the preservation film, cut the dough into 8 bars or 16 small cubes, then wrap them one by one and put them in the refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 7 Energy bars can be stored in refrigerators for several weeks and frozen for up to three months. If they are taken out directly, they will be harder. It is recommended that they be softened at room temperature before being eaten.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Additionally, make an effort certainly not to utilize your mask when you may not be operating in an atmosphere where folks are actually cigarette smoking cigarettes. NIOSHlist Benehal N95 NIOSH approved that is an indicator that it no more suits and also ought to be actually substituted. KN95 what's the difference between KN95 and N95 as long as you don't drop it in water or expose it to any extreme changes in temperature. Of all the ways to protect yourself from the common cold and flu. Make sure to read this helpful guide on how to find the right N95 mask for you! If you're one of the millions of people in China who's been wearing an N95 mask as part of air pollution disaster preparation.
Healthcare food category
Snack, Children and adolescents diet, Old age diet