At the weekend, I saw fresh figs in the market. After I bought them, I was thinking about making dessert, beating juice or eating them directly. As a result, they fell down. Haha-ha-I remember when I was a child, the fig trees planted at home produced small green fruits. When ripe, the local color was red and purple, and the fruits were very sweet.~
Food Material List
- 1 Peel: Low gluten flour 90g
- 2 Pepper: Butter 60g
- 3 Peel: Sugar powder 20g
- 4 Peel: Egg yolk Half
- 5 Pie stuffing: light cream 150ml
- 6 Pie stuffing: eggs 2
- 7 Pie stuffing: egg yolk Half
- 8 Pie stuffing: sugar powder 80g
- 1 Make the pie skin:
butter softened at room temperature, add sugar powder, whisk it with an egg beater until the volume is fluffy and the color becomes light.
- 2 Pour in half of the yolk and whisk until the yolk and butter are well mixed.
- 3 Sift low gluten flour into butter.
- 4 Add almond powder and mix with flour and butter.
- 5 Knead and mix evenly with your hands to make a smooth dough and put it in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- 6 Refrigerated dough, take it out and put it in a fresh-keeping bag, and then roll it with a rolling pin to form a round face. When the size is right, cut one side of the fresh-keeping bag to reveal the face.
- 7 Put the side of the pie without preservation bag down on the pie tray, then tear off the bag, make the pie stick to the pie tray, and then remove the excess pie.
- 8 Use a fork to fork holes in the bottom of the pie to prevent it from bulging when baking.
- 9 Preheat oven, heat 175 degrees, bake for 20 - 25 minutes until the skin is golden.
- 10 Make pie stuffing:
light cream, beaten eggs, yolk, sugar powder, lemon juice and pour into a large bowl.
- 11 Stir well with an egg beater (just a manual one). If you want the pie to be more delicate, you can sift the pie 1-2 times.
- 12 Pour the pie filling into the baked pie until it is full. Re-put in oven, middle layer, fire 160 degrees, about 20 minutes, until pie filling completely solidified, pie filling can not flow.
- 13 Prepare fresh figs and wash them.
- 14 Cut the figs into thin slices.
- 15 Spread evenly on pie filling, then put into oven, 175 degrees, 5 - 8 minutes or so can be out of the oven.
- 16 Fig pie after baking can be demoulded without hot hands. Cut it into pieces and eat it while its hot. It tastes best. It can also be refrigerated before eating.
1. He used Junzhis formula. His lemon pie changed slightly into his favorite fig pie ~
2. This kind of pie is very crisp and has a special taste. It is also fragile and less plasticity than ordinary pie. Therefore, when rolling, the need for fresh-keeping film or bag support.
3. The pie needs to be baked golden first, then poured into the pie stuffing to bake, the taste will be crisp.
4. The fragrance of figs mixed with the fragrance of pie bark was unbearable ~
N95 masks healthcare tips
They can also become lodged deep within your lungs. Large N95 for large face you will require a minimum required of fifty masks to bunch an area steer. FDA FDA registered N95 masks there are two options for cleaning your respirator mask, specifically a N95 respirator mask. In between uses, keep your mask in a cool, dry area. Other options are KN95 masks from China and KF94 masks from Korea. Brands of respirator masks?