Food Material List
- 1 Long Eggplant 500g
- 1 Wash eggplant and remove pedicels. Cut into strips or hobs.
- 2 Without oil in the pan, stir-fry the eggplant strips over medium heat until the eggplant is soft and ready for use.
- 3 Chop onion, ginger, garlic and pickle pepper.
- 4 Mix salt, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, broth and starch into sauce.
- 5 Heat the pan with oil, stir-fry the chilli powder and stir-fry the red oil.
- 6 Stir-fry onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- 7 Stir-fry eggplant slices.
- 8 Stir in the sauce and stir well.