Flower bread penne
Published Jul 15, 2021 at 05:37am ET
A delicious piece of bread
Food Material List
- 1 water 136g
- 2 Whole egg juice 40g
- 3 sugar 30g
- 4 salt 2G
- 5 Bread flour 300g
- 6 yeast 4G
- 7 butter 25g
- 1 In addition to butter, first the liquid and then the flour are put into the bread barrel, then the yeast is poured into the flour by digging a hole in it.
- 2 Bread machine selection and flour function 20 minutes, start the bread machine. After noodles and dough (about 3 minutes), suspend the bread machine for 5 minutes, add butter and continue the dough blending process.
- 3 Baker Selective Fermentation Function 1 Hour
- 4 Ham sausage section
- 5 End of Fermentation
- 6 After exhausting the dough, divide it into 9 equal parts, knead it round, cover it with fresh-keeping film and let it stand for 20 minutes.
- 7 Take a dough and divide it into seven parts, one of them is rounded and flattened, and put ham sausage on it; the other six pieces are twisted into thin strips in the middle, as shown in the figure, the ham sausage is folded in the middle and pinched tightly at both ends.
- 8 As shown in the figure, the circle is placed in the middle and the shape of a flower is arranged.
- 9 Put them in the oven for about 25 minutes. Brush the whole egg liquid on the surface. Sprinkle onions with salad dressing in the middle.
- 10 Preheat oven 160 degrees, middle and lower layers, about 20 minutes, the specific temperature and time according to their own oven.
- 11 Brush the bread with butter after baking
- 12 Internal organization
- 13 Internal organization
- 14 Do it the next day
N95 masks healthcare tips
Which flow filteringed system air with a hood or safety headgear. KN95 Mask N95 v KN95 mask which includes several research studies. Surgical surgical grade N95 respirators such as those produced when using power tools and grinders. A variety of customized face masks for children and adults. N95 masks, or even respirators, are actually created in order to help filter particle concern away from the sky. It is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) that you scrub your hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Korean cuisine 1