On the slice, my bread knife is too dishy and not sharp. Thats the advantage of buying a big bag of yeast all at once, which often prompts me to practice bread. Bread accompanies you every morning. Ha-ha
Food Material List
- 1 Medium dough: Huiyi high flour 175g
- 2 yeast 2G
- 3 water 105g
- 1 In the middle way, dry yeast is dissolved in water, mixed with high flour, and kneaded until smooth. Cover the dough with plastic film, and refrigerate the dough in the refrigerator for 12 hours or more for no more than 72 hours
1. Br /> 2) Mix with the main dough material, knead in oil, cover with fresh-keeping film, and relax at room temperature for 25 to 30 minutes. Bacon should be roasted 150 degrees for a few minutes when the dough is relaxed. Bacon need not be roasted too dry.
3) exhaust and divide the dough into 8 equal parts. After rounding, cover the fresh-keeping film, rest at room temperature and let the dough relax for 20 minutes;
4) roll the relaxed dough into an oval shape, and then fold from one third of each side after turning over, with one end slightly frustrated.
5) Roll the dough into a long triangle and place half of the bacon slices and cheese slices in the top half. Roll it up from top to bottom (the top of the dough is below).
6) Put the dough on the baking tray and ferment it in a warm and humid place for the second time. About 40 minutes,
7) preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes. The skin I baked is a little thicker. Next time, try lowering the fire.
This bread is a little thicker baked in the skin, and it feels a little less bacon when you eat it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Option 3: Shigematsu N95 Mask with the Model Number DD02-N95-2K Made in Japan. Fold indiana face mask foldable a105 N95 as you might expect, these masks don't last forever and will eventually need to be replaced if you want to keep your employees safe and healthy while they're on the job site. Mask For Cleaning how clean N95 but how do you decide which to purchase? Many people wonder if N95 masks will ever be available to the public at large given how dangerous these airborne diseases can be and how devastating their effects can be on health and life in general. Continue reading to find out the reason why! Nonetheless, if you have a look at the IRS's standards to see what makes up a qualified HSA expenditure, it promptly emerges that these masks don't certify as clinical costs inning accordance with this conventional.