Fresh fried beef and seafood mushrooms
Published Jul 2, 2020 at 07:07am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Beef Five-Flower Meat 250g
- 2 Seafood mushroom 190g
- 3 Strong flour 300g
- 4 yeast 3G
- 5 Olive oil (for skin) 15ml
- 6 Scallion and Ginger Water Appropriate amount
- 7 Garlic powder Few
- 8 Ginger powder Few
- 9 Green onion Appropriate amount
- 10 soy sauce 10ml
- 11 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 12 Salt (for flour) 5g
- 13 Salt (for minced meat) Appropriate amount
- 14 egg white The amount of an egg
- 15 Scallions (for final frying) Appropriate amount
- 1 Mix flour, salt and olive oil evenly. Melt yeast in warm water, start mixing with flour, and place it in a smooth surface for room temperature fermentation (about an hour and a half). Note: You can also use no yeast, no hair flour.
- 2 Prepare fillings for your hair: beef, mushrooms, garlic, onion and ginger water. Other condiments were not photographed.
- 3 Wash and dice seafood mushrooms, dice beef and pork, add all seasonings (salt, pepper, soy sauce, egg white, olive oil, garlic powder) and mix into sauce. Pour onion and ginger water several times (dont throw the blistered onion and ginger, cut into pieces and add to the meat filling).
- 4 When the noodles are ready, they are kneaded and divided into small doses (I use half of the noodles divided into 15 small doses, the remaining half is frozen in the refrigerator for next time, and half of the meat filling is frozen).
- 5 Now its time to roll noodles. (Speaking of rolling noodles, Ive been learning to roll noodles with my mother since the fifth grade of elementary school. Now its some years old.)
- 6 Stuffing
- 7 Final steps: fry steamed buns in a frying pan with proper amount of oil, heat them on the fire, etc. When the oil is hot, put the steamed buns in the pan, fry them until golden brown at the bottom, pour water over the bottom of the steamed buns, and spread the onion cover over the bottom of the steamed buns and simmer for about five minutes (pay attention to the bottom of the pan is not water, add a little more water)
- 8 Its ready to come out of the pot.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The Spy Team normally advises purchasing N95 masks ( as well as KN95 masks ) through PPE firms like N95instock and NioshN95facemasks. N95 mask for smoke N95 masks for smoke you will be aiding others remain risk-free also! Free N95 masks safeway free N95 mask a recent study has shown that wearing one doesn't necessarily make people feel any safer than when they aren't wearing one at all. An N95 mask provides respiratory protection against airborne particles such as dust. There has been at least one instance of someone contracting Omicron while wearing a mask. You can use N95s, R95s, and P100s to protect yourself from dust.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Stew, Salt and pepper