Fresh ginger cooked chicken
Published Jan 23, 2023 at 19:17pm ET
Fresh ginger was originally bought to make pickles, because I was lazy to buy cans, afraid that ginger would spoil, I made this dish.
Food Material List
- 1 chicken Half a
- 2 Fresh ginger Quite a lot
- 1 Wash the chicken, cut into small pieces, put the wine, onions and ginger in cold water, and boil them, leaving out the floating powder. The drained water is separated into spare parts.
- 2 Cut onions and garlic and pat them on the back with a knife. Fresh ginger peeled and sliced.
- 3 Heat the pan with oil and light fire. Stir-fry the scallions and peppers until fragrant. Throw the scallions and peppers out and throw them away.
- 4 Boil the oil in the pan over high heat. Stir-fry the garlic until golden and add chicken nuggets. Stir-fry until golden and serve wine. Stir-fry for one minute. Add sugar and stir-fry with a little sauce. Turn off the heat. This step turns on the flash, so the color is strange.
- 5 Super chicken cubes, put into casserole, spread fresh ginger evenly on top.
- 6 Heat water over chicken nuggets. Bring the fire to a boil and turn it into a small cooker.
- 7 Add chicken essence and salt when boiling water has only a little bottom, and close soup over high heat.
- 8 Dont stir or open the lid as often as possible during the cooking process.
The fragrance of fresh ginger is not as pungent as that of old ginger. Theres not too much seasoning. Add a little sugar and extract fresh. It tastes good!
N95 masks healthcare tips
While it does offer some protection against certain airborne threats. Kids kids N95 mask near me if you has to coughing or even sneeze, deal with your mouth and also nose along with a cells and afterwards instantly toss it away in a rubbish can easily. Earloop N95 face mask with ear loops while inhaling drywall dust may not seem like such a big deal, it can be cause of long-term health issues. This won't block all particles, but it can minimize exposure by 95%, making it perfect for many scenarios. Wearing an N95 mask can be a bit uncomfortable at first, especially if you're new to it. Wearing an NIOSH-approved N95 respirator mask can protect you from both chemicals and customers.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Staple food, Seafood