Food Material List
- 1 Prawn 13 only
- 2 Carrot 1 piece
- 3 salt Teaspoon
- 4 Chicken essence Teaspoon
- 5 Black pepper 8-10 grains
- 6 ground ginger A handful
- 7 egg white Half
- 8 fried tofu skin 1 sheets
- 1 The shrimp is peeled off to remove the mud thread, patted with the back of the knife and cut into fine sticky minced meat.
- 2 A small amount of carrot is cut into small dices.
- 3 Add salt, chicken extract, ground black pepper and about one sixteenth teaspoon of ginger powder. Beat in half of the egg white and stir in the same direction.
- 4 Stir until the egg white is absorbed by shrimp paste, then pour in the carrot crumbs and continue to stir until strong.
- 5 Prepare a fried bean skin. I bought dried soybean skin, so I soaked it soft in advance.
- 6 Shrimp paste is evenly spread on the skin of oil beans. Leave a proper distance on the edge. Dont spread it all over. Roll it up like a roll of sushi.
- 7 Dip the knife in water and gently cut the shrimp roll into 6 segments.
- 8 In the steaming pot, turn to medium heat after boiling water over high heat. Steam for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 9 The finished product is rich in fresh and sweet shrimp, and the shrimp meat is elastic and chewy. You can also add a little pea and corn in shrimp paste, the finished product will be more colorful and beautiful.