The winter bamboo shoot is a shoot bud developed from the lateral bud of the underground stem (bamboo whip) of Phyllostachys pubescens (Nanzhu) around the beginning of autumn. At the same time, winter bamboo shoot is a delicious food with nutritional value and medical function. It is tender, delicious, crisp and refreshing. It is rich in protein, amino acids, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other trace elements, as well as rich cellulose. It can promote intestinal peristalsis and help digestion. Stir-fried bacon with winter bamboo shoots is one of the traditional famous dishes of the Han nationality and a typical stir-fried dish in Hunan cuisine. Bamboo shoots are delicious, bacon is strong, the fresh flavor of winter bamboo shoots is mixed with bacon, light and salted wax blend, spicy and fragrant overflow, refreshing into the heart and spleen, wonderful. Winter is a good time to eat bamboo shoots and fried bacon.
Food Material List
- 1 Bacon 200g
- 2 Winter bamboo shoots 2
- 1 Cook bacon in cold water for about 8 minutes. Remove and slice.
- 2 Peel, wash and slice winter bamboo shoots; cut red pepper into circles, pat garlic into pieces, and cut garlic leaves into sections.
- 3 Boil the water, put in the winter bamboo shoots and cook for about 1 minute. Remove and drain.
- 4 Heat the pan, put a little oil into the garlic and red pepper pot for a moment.
- 5 Stir-fry bacon in a pan for about 3 minutes, then simmer the oil slightly.
- 6 Stir-fry the bamboo shoots and garlic leaves for 2 minutes.
- 7 Sprinkle with old color mixing, put a little water, and then boil and set the pan on the plate.
- 8 More exciting, please pay attention to Wechat Public Number: Changsha Hunan Food Record