Fried chicken leg, persimmon and pepper with Korean chili sauce
Published Jul 7, 2020 at 06:50am ET
Super classic Korean fried chicken sauce recipe, how to do is delicious
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks If one person eats one
- 2 Persimmon pepper Less than half
- 1 Bone the chicken leg and cut it into small pieces. Marinate with salt and ground white pepper. Grab with starch.
- 2 Cut the pepper into small pieces. You can also use chopsticks to make the skin slightly scorched on the fire, wash off the scorched part, dice and bake it to make the persimmon pepper sweeter. Source: Please Kitchen.
- 3 Lets adjust the Korean fried chicken sauce. Garlic is pressed into garlic powder in a garlic press. Korean chili sauce and syrup are added. If there is no syrup, white sugar can also be put. Stir well with a little warm water.
- 4 Fry chicken leg in oil pan, stir in persimmon pepper, pour in Korean fried chicken sauce, add a little water and boil for a while. Taste salty and add salt or water. Cook until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and you can get out of the pot.
- 5 Its a dinner with pumpkin cranberry porridge.
N95 masks healthcare tips
What does it feel like? Free N95 masks are free N95 masks available yet including public health workers. KN95 Mask is a KN95 mask as good as N95 such as throughout fining sand. And other illnesses. Are they required in your workplace? Select a particulate respirator if your office has high degrees of dirt or various other airborne impurities, such as fiberglass or asbestos.
Healthcare food category
Fragrant, Refreshing, Salty