Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast
- 2 Carrot
- 1 Chicken breast meat is washed, sliced and shredded.
- 2 Add a little salt, a spoonful of cooking wine and raw meal to the chicken shreds.
- 3 Grab well with your hands, put a spoonful of cooking oil into the refrigerator, then grab well, cover the film and refrigerate for an hour.
- 4 The carrots were cut into thin slices and then shredded.
- 5 Stir-fry ginger, scallion and garlic in hot pot and cold oil.
- 6 Add chicken shreds, stir-fry until discolored, and then get out of the pot immediately.
- 7 Use the remaining oil in the pan, add shredded carrots and stir-fry until soft.
- 8 Add chicken shreds and stir-fry a few more times.
- 9 Add a little salt and a few drops of raw sauce to make the pot.