Yesterday I heard people say that the film inside the eggshell can stick to the nose and go black, so make two eggs and fry them. The shell can also be used, killing two birds with one stone, haha. Husband said that I dont want to eat eggs at all, or I want eggshells, ha ha ha.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg Appropriate amount
- 2 Thirteen fragrances Appropriate amount
- 3 Chopped green onion Appropriate amount
- 4 Minced meat Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut onion into foam and set aside in a bowl.
- 2 The meat is also cut into foam and put in the onion bowl just now.
- 3 Beat two eggs in a bowl. (I also put two eggs, you see there are four yellow, in fact, the eggs are oboe, in fact, the number is still two, haha).
- 4 Sprinkle salt and thirteen incenses.
- 5 Then stir the egg liquid clockwise.
- 6 The spoon puts the oil of the normal stir-fried vegetable. When the oil is poured in, the spoon is held up and shaken, letting the oil disperse in the spoon. When frying the eggs, it will not stick to the pan.
- 7 When the oil is boiled, pour in the egg juice and fry until golden brown on the other side.
- 8 Carefully turn it over with a spatula, Im a little bit uncoiled, and the side is a bit broken (I just take photos, I havent turned it over, ha-ha).
- 9 When both sides are golden, you can come out of the pot and load the dishes.
1. Fried eggs must not put monosodium glutamate, it will smell fishy.
2. After pouring the oil, shake the spoon and stick the pan when frying the eggs.
3. Shake the spoon when the oil is boiled, or the eggs will not be uniformly heated.
4. When turning over, we must turn it carefully with a spade. I just take photos, but I havent turned it well at all.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Before using the mask, be sure to thoroughly wash your hands. Shop N95 mask shop free N95 masks to help protect you from the dense smoke in the air are available to residents in regions impacted by the current wildfires raging across Northern California. Elastic Headband N95 mask straps when applying Roundup, most non-professional landscapers should use a mask. Why Is Using An N95 Respirator Important? It's easy to understand why farmers love Roundup. There are alternative options.