Fried lean meat tofu with green and red pepper
Published Jul 30, 2022 at 20:28pm ET
Always feel that blindly fried meat with green pepper is too monotonous, so I have come up with such a method of fried green pepper!
Food Material List
- 1 Pork Appropriate amount
- 2 Dried bean curd Appropriate amount
- 3 green pepper According to personal taste
- 4 Red pepper According to personal taste
- 1 Cut green and red pepper into cutters, shredded ginger for spare use
- 2 Separate fat from lean meat and cut into shreds.
- 3 Cut tofu into strips for reserve
- 4 Oil is put in the pan, fat is heated, then fat is added, stir-fried, and fat is fried out. (This way, it wont feel too fat to eat.)
- 5 Fry the fat into golden brown and stir-fry with ginger shreds.
- 6 After ginger aroma comes out, add red pepper and green pepper (forgot to take pictures of green pepper)
- 7 Pick up fried green and red peppers, ginger shreds and set aside
- 8 Stir-fry lean meat with fried green and red pepper (not enough oil to add according to personal taste)
- 9 Pour in the cut tofu and stir-fry for a moment.
- 10 Pour in fried green and red pepper, ginger, stir-fry evenly, add salt, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, stir-fry evenly.
- 11 OK, its done. It looks like it has a good appetite. Just try it if you want to.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Pros and Cons of the mask. N95 Mask buy N95 masks near me oil mist can easily spread into the air around you. KN95 masks best N95 KN95 masks tips for maximizing the effectiveness of your mask. What Are The Perks Of Putting On An N95 Mask. Fourth, choose a face mask that can be used for lengthy periods of time without causing discomfort. There are also non-medical methods of avoiding flu.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Fragrant, Refreshing