Fried noodles with scallions cunning
Published Apr 18, 2021 at 17:48pm ET
Looking up every day last night, besides feeling that sheep and sheep are so dull, what matters most is the fried onion noodles mentioned by Wang Hanhan. It is said that she taught it! Quick and delicious ~I made breakfast this morning! Well, its really good to put the cookbook here and have some friends do it. Welcome to upload the works and share them with you! ~ (><)~
Food Material List
- 1 Vermicelli How much to eat and how much to cook
- 1 Put water in the pot and boil until slightly boiling. Put noodles in the pot and boil until soft.
- 2 If you like soft noodles, you can turn off the fire and cover the pot for a little tightness. If you like tough noodles, you can fish them out directly and drain them after cooling water.
- 3 Put the dried noodles in a bowl, add some fresh soy sauce, sugar, and cut scallions on top. Dont stir them.
- 4 Start the pan with hot oil. Burn the oil until it smokes a little. Turn off the fire. Pour the oil into the noodle bowl quickly and pour it over the onions. At this time, you will hear the buzz, oh ~be careful not to burn!!
- 5 Complete! After mixing, it can start ~~Super fast-hand delicious oh~
N95 masks healthcare tips
Only NIOSH-approved respirators are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control ( CDC ) and the World Health Organization ( WHO ) for protection against serious respiratory risks. Free N95 masks N95 mask free gov depending on the type of mask, and how it's used, an N95 mask can last anywhere from 5-8 hours to a few days. Top Rated Products best N95 for toddler some weed killers may irritate people, and breathing in other chemicals may cause respiratory issues. When individuals capture a chilly or even receive the influenza. That's why it's important to make sure you have your facemask on correctly. And with the fires still burning.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Refreshing, Baking, Dumplings, Italy cuisine 1