Fried noodles with shredded green pepper and pork look
Published Jun 12, 2022 at 06:45am ET
When I was a child, my family had a breakfast shop. I liked to eat fried noodles made by my mother. Now I want to eat them in the field all the time. But because I couldnt buy Alkali water, I asked my husband to bring them from home.
Food Material List
- 1 Alkaline noodles Appropriate amount
- 2 lean meat Appropriate amount
- 3 green pepper One
- 4 Dried Mama Douchi Sauce A small spoon
- 5 Salt chicken essence Appropriate amount
- 1 After boiling the water in the pot, put the noodles into the boiling water, and the noodles float. You cant boil them for too long. Take out the noodles and put them in the cool water to cool down. Or just use a large plate of cold water to put the noodles in oil immediately, so that the noodles dont stick together. After boiling the noodles, use containers to pour the oil and mix them evenly, so that they dont stick together.
- 2 Cut green pepper and meat into shreds. Grab the meat with starch. Stir fry ginger, garlic and scallion with oil in the pan. Stir fry the shredded meat. Put green pepper after discoloration. Then put the old dried mashed bean sauce. Stir fry the noodles with oil after stirring. Add seasoning, stir fry well and then come out of the pan.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Or possibly some varieties of smoke. Kids N95 masks for kids near me it's important to note that not all N95 masks are the same, and some may not be as effective as others in filtering out harmful particles in the air. Top Rated Products which mask is best KN95 or N95 it is permitted to wear safety glasses that have side shields, but only in low-risk scenarios. Then he or she is required to provide you with Appendix D of the OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard. They can also be used on a daily basis and are highly useful. Some particles-like those developed by numerous cleansing chemicals-can be really bothersome as well as can possibly create respiratory system issues if inhaled over a lengthy time period.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Italy cuisine 1, Whitening recipe