Food Material List
- 1 Potato One
- 2 Olive Vegetable Two scoops
- 3 garlic Few
- 4 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 5 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 6 Lean meat (can be put away) Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the potatoes into shreds first
- 2 Then soak it in boiling water and wash off the starch.
- 3 After soaking for a while, pick up the super-cold water and put it in reserve after that.
- 4 When the pot is heated, oil is put in, then garlic is put to fry, then meat is put in, stir-fry several times until the meat discolors and then put potato shreds (without meat, you can directly omit the step of stir-frying meat).
- 5 Stir-fry the shredded potatoes for a while before letting them go.
- 6 When the shredded potatoes are almost cooked, add olive vegetable. Stir-fry the olive vegetable evenly and you can go to the pot. (Heavy-tasting relatives can also add some salt according to their own taste.)
- 7 A delicious olive vegetable fried potato shreds is thus completed, although the color looks not good, but the taste is really great, very appetizing!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Current CDC guidelines state, generally, do not reuse N95 masks more than five times. Mask For Cleaning how to clean the N95 mask there are several face mask styles. Fold N95 cup vs foldable but how many times can you wear that mask? And learn how to recognize which ones have high quality filters. Which brings us back to our question: How often should you change your 3M N95? But if you just wear it while you clean around the house, once a day will be fine.