Fried rice with dried rapeseed, plum and eggs
Published Jul 19, 2022 at 15:19pm ET
The collision between mellow goldfish rapeseed oil and fried rice with eggs, I think nobody can refuse this simple delicacy.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg One
- 2 Cooked rice Bowl
- 3 onion 14
- 4 Preserved vegetable A handful
- 5 Rapeseed oil Appropriate amount
- 6 Sugar A handful
- 7 salt Appropriate amount
- 8 Soy sauce A spoonful
- 9 Black pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 The rice should be cooked dry. The ratio of rice to water is about 1:1.2. Only when the rice is dried and stir-fried can the granules be distinct. Soak dried plum vegetables in water for several minutes and squeeze dry water for later use. Cut onions into small dices. Eggs break up.
- 2 Pour enough rapeseed oil into the pan, heat the oil into the egg liquid, and stir-fry until almost solidified.
- 3 Instead of pouring oil into the pot, fry onions and dried plum vegetables until they are broken.
- 4 Pour in the rice and stir-fry it while pressing. The grains of the rice are distinct.
- 5 Stir-fry the eggs and add sugar, salt, sauce and black pepper to season.
N95 masks healthcare tips
These masks are meant to filter out 95 percent of particle matter and should be used when there is potential exposure to harmful gases or vapors such as asbestos. Earloop Demetech N95 with ear loops then, put the mask over your nose and mouth, making sure to secure it under your chin. Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask NIOSH black N95 masks for sale what's the Difference Between N95 and KN95 Masks? Don't use the mask if it has any form of flaw. There is no hard and fast rule that says you can't reuse a respirator mask or even how many times you can wear them. Let's begin by dispelling a common misunderstanding.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Friends Dinner, Refreshing, Baking, Children's recipes