Fried Shrimps in Hot and Spicy Sauce adequate
Published Nov 9, 2023 at 18:39pm ET
Just like this dish, I dont know the story.^^^^
- 1 First, wash the shrimp and open the back of the shrimp to taste good.
- 2 Marinate with a moderate amount of cooking wine and salt.
- 3 Put more oil in the frying pan and submerge the shrimp as much as possible. Before putting the shrimp in the frying pan, skim out the cooking liquor put in the salted shrimp and fry it without splashing oil.
- 4 When the shrimp skin is fried thoroughly, it can be picked up and put into potatoes. Fried soft, set aside.
- 5 Pour out the excess oil, the remaining amount of oil in the pan, burn oil in a small fire, add ginger, dry pepper, stir-fry fragrance, open fire, put onion white, stir-fry for a while, then add garlic tail, finally put shrimp and potatoes, stir-fry evenly, salt, stir-fry evenly, pour in soy sauce, stir-fry a few times, extinguish the fire, out of the pan!
- 6 The spicy shrimps are out of the oven. (put garlic, you can decorate the dishes, my hometown prefers to put, you can use other alternatives)
N95 masks healthcare tips
After that you have to have actually an N95 mask accessible in all opportunities if you would like to maintain taking a breath with ease. P95 P95 vs N95 for coronavirus it is essential to dispose of worn face masks in an appropriate manner. Nanofiber Mask nano mask N95 switching out your N95 masks every three to four days should keep you safe from viruses. You Asked, We Answered: If You're Vaccinated, Do You Still Need to Wear a Mask? If you notice either of these changes in the mask, it is time to discontinue using it - even if you only used it for a couple hours. How To Donate N95 Masks?
Healthcare food category
Garnish, Cuisine, Hainan cuisine