Garlic, Cougar, Soybean, Soybean and Bitter Melon
Published Aug 1, 2020 at 17:51pm ET
Douchi is my favorite seasoning. Many dishes with it become very spiritual and tasty. Douchi and balsam pear combined with a little garlic can also have chemical reactions.~
Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear
- 2 Fermented soya bean
- 3 Garlic
- 1 Momordica charantia is cut in pairs. It is very clean to dig out seeds and ladles.
- 2 Cut it into pictures as shown.
- 3 Kill the water with salt. With this step, you dont need to boil water. If you boil water, you can omit this step.
is all for reducing bitterness.
- 4 Slice garlic and soybean sauce.
- 5 Put some oil in the pan and heat garlic slices and soybean sauce.
- 6 Stir-fry balsam pear with drained water for a while.
- 7 Put sugar in.
- 8 Look at the taste seasoned with salt, bitter melon has been killed with salt before, and soybean sauce also has a salty taste.
stir-fry for a few more times, then you can get out of the pot.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Yet most usual contaminants are a lot bigger and, for this reason, can be filteringed system. 3D Mask Pattern for Adults Dasheng Branded N95 mask pattern pdf one particular brand in particular has been proven to be more effective than others at blocking germs and preventing cross-contamination due to human error-the Covid-19 N95 mask by Covid-Guard. External Nose Clip N95 mask with nose flap these filters are designed to capture at least 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns in size that pass through the filter material and still be comfortable enough to wear all day long without causing irritation to the wearer's face. It is very important to keep in mind that putting on glasses with your N95 mask will likely produce a pressure factor against your nose. Fortunately, there are several points that you can do to see to it your employees are secured while they're on the job. Simply spray it into your mask from a distance of about 15 cm ( 6 inches ) ( 15 centimeters ) .
Healthcare food category
Hot, Fragrant, Teenagers, Vegetarianism, River meal, Cook rice with meat and vegetables