Food Material List
- 1 Fans A handful
- 2 Baby Cabbage 2 pieces
- 3 garlic 1 heads
- 1 Fans should be soaked in cold boiling water half an hour in advance.
- 2 Each potato is first cut into four pieces, and then each small piece is cut in half.
- 3 Chop garlic.
- 4 Put the baby vegetables in the water, add a little salt and a few drops of oil to cook and taste.
- 5 After the dolls are fished out, put the fans in the water and blanch them for a while. Remove the spare ones.
- 6 Take half of the fans and lay them on the bottom of the dish. Place the dolls on the fans. Then lay the remaining fans in the middle of the dolls.
- 7 Heat the oil in a hot pan and stir-fry half the garlic until fragrant.
- 8 Add two spoons of Steamed Soy sauce and stir-fry with some sugar.
- 9 Add the remaining half of the garlic to stir-fry.
- 10 Add appropriate amount of water to cook a thicker juice and add a small amount of chicken essence.
- 11 Pour the fried garlic juice on the vermicelli and steamed in a pot for about 8 minutes.
- 12 Place two spoons of chopped pepper or some red pepper and onion on the vermicelli. Its OK to heat up the oil.
- 13 Finished product drawings.