Fried persimmons with eggs, the simplest dish for dinner, pull bar, you may have eaten grandmas, mothers warm home flavor, father and husbands instant "specialty" dishes, but also go to the canteen to eat this economical and affordable hot dish in the school days may be the first dish you make, in fact, simple and simple. Stir-fried persimmon with eggs can also change many ends. Add garlic and pepper, as well as spicy coriander, and stir-fry quickly. Its most suitable for office workers to solve hunger and hunger. Take care. The simplest home dish will also have unlimited upgrade taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 2
- 2 Tomatoes 1
- 3 Pepper 2
- 1 Beat the eggs into egg juice and set aside.
- 2 Wash tomatoes and peppers and cut them into pieces.
- 3 Cut garlic into minced garlic and coriander into minced garlic
- 4 Oil in the pan, heat the oil and pour it into the egg liquid to form quickly, then put it in reserve.
- 5 Stir-fry tomatoes and chili peppers in a large frying pan over high heat
- 6 After tomatoes come out of the soup, stir-fry the eggs, sprinkle salt, garlic and coriander, mix well and then come out of the pot.
1. Put more oil into the egg juice, so that the egg is not only easy to ripen, but also very soft
2. It must be picked up first, so that when the tomatoes are out of the soup, they can be stir-fried, so that the eggs will not be old, taste good
3. Garlic must be added, the new flavor of friends should be added, Oh
4. Caraway flavor, no need
4. > 5. I only added salt as seasoning, not MSG! It tastes weird
N95 masks healthcare tips
Of course the answer to this question depends on why you were wearing the mask in the first place. N95 USA N95 NIOSH approved masks made in USA but be careful-not all masks are created equal! Benehal are Benehal N95 masks good so you can make an educated choice when getting one. The following 5 steps will show you how to properly sanitize your N95 face mask, and keep you healthy on the job! Not only do you keep yourself from getting sick, but you also keep other people from getting sick. How does a N95 mask work, and what makes it superior to a KN95 mask?