Garlic red oil stewed pig ears
Published Jul 15, 2022 at 03:25am ET
Stewed pig ears are tired of eating. Try another taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Stewed pig ear One
- 2 ginger a slice
- 3 garlic 3 valves
- 4 Coriander 2 roots
- 5 Capsicum frutescens 2
- 6 Chilli Red Oil 1 tablespoon
- 7 Sesame oil Few
- 8 salt Few
- 9 sugar Few
- 1 Material set as shown
- 2 Pig ears cut
- 3 Shredded ginger and garlic, millet and pepper, coriander
- 4 Cut the pig ears into a bowl, ginger, garlic, chili, a little sugar, a spoonful of sesame oil, a tablespoon of red oil, a little sugar, and mix for a while.
- 5 Stir in the minced coriander and mix well.
- 6 Pick out the pig ear strip, put the garlic on the bottom of the bowl and put some coriander stalks on it.
- 7 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
The performance of each kind additionally depends upon exactly how properly it accommodates your encounter. Kids kids face mask N95 in California, where do wildfires occur most frequently? Surgical N95 Mask ACI surgical N95 masks which can increase your risk of lung cancer and other serious respiratory conditions. Are Employers Required To Provide N95 Masks? The CDC recommends wearing one of these N95 masks at all times. Most day-to-day chores don't require precautions, but when working with chemicals and toxins, they do.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Vegetable dish, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose