Food Material List
- 1 Shrimp
- 2 Mazurilla Others
- 3 Egg
- 4 starch
- 5 breadcrumbs
- 1 500 grams fresh shrimp, wash, shell and thread shrimp, chop into shrimp mince.
- 2 One egg, stir into the whole egg juice; a little bread crumb, a little starch, a little Masurilla cut into small dices.
- 3 Put salt, white pepper, olive oil, sesame oil and starch into shrimp mince.
- 4 Harmonize evenly.
- 5 Put on disposable gloves and put some shrimp meat in the center of your palm.
- 6 Place 1-2 marsulas on shrimp meat.
- 7 Let the shrimp completely wrap the cheese and twist it into a ball.
- 8 Let the shrimp ball roll in the starch for a circle, so that the surface is evenly coated with starch.
- 9 The shrimp balls wrapped with starch are put into the whole egg liquid.
- 10 After removing the egg liquid, roll a layer of chaff on the surface.
- 11 Make shrimp balls in turn and place them on a plate at intervals.
- 12 Pour the cooking oil into the pot and heat it until medium well(ripening degree 70%). Pour shrimp balls into the pot and fry it until golden brown.
2. There are a few vesicles on the oil surface. When the oil temperature reaches 67% heat, shrimp balls can be put into the oil, so that the shrimp balls are neither easy to be broken up nor easy to be scorched on the surface.
3. The whole process of frying is operated by small fire. After frying, the oil can be controlled and eaten.
N95 masks healthcare tips
And if you can re-use them or not. Face Mask ultrasonic N95 face mask machine and may tear easily if not durable. N95 Mask Brand List best brand N95 mask inhalation of airborne particles is minimized with the use of an NIOSH N95 face mask, a filtering facepiece respirator. If you are subjected to dangerous bits on a regular basis. If you’re an avid runner, cyclist, or regular exerciser, chances are good that you’ve run into N95 masks before and wondered if they can be reused. Let’s take a look at the three most important reasons why you shouldn’t reuse your N95 mask.