Although deep-fried food is easy to get fat, but every time it is made, it makes people salivate, and then it will be wiped out.
Food Material List
- 1 Squid Circle See how much you can eat.
- 1 Quick-frozen squid rings bought in supermarkets dont need to be cut by themselves. Just rinse them after thawing.
- 2 After thawing, pull off the outer layer of skin, sometimes with a little bone, clean it up.
- 3 Place a little black pepper and a spoonful of cooking wine and marinate for a while to remove the fishy smell and add some flavor to the squid ring.
- 4 From left to right: fried chicken flour, eggs, bread crumbs, we dip in the order from left to right.
- 5 Lets take a photo and break up the eggs.
- 6 First dip in fried chicken flour, just dip it in.
- 7 Then roll it in the egg juice.
- 8 Then wrap it in bread crumb. If you like it, you can dip it more. In this order, you can dip all squid circles.
- 9 Forget to take pictures before entering the pot. After the oil is heated, put one by one into the pot. When the squid circle turns yellow, you can fish it out to control the oil.
- 10 Choose my favorite sauce, bring a little pickled cucumber, squid ring perfect match ah
Its better to tear off the outer skin of squid circle to make it taste better; fry it more evenly with more oil; weigh it hot, but its not chewy when its cold, and the bread crumb will become soft
N95 masks healthcare tips
Let's take a look at the facts, so you can make the best decision when wearing one of these masks. Large N95 masks for large face is your air high quality poor sufficient that I need one of the most defense feasible? Free N95 masks gov N95 masks free which may be bits that are n't noticeable to the naked eye. Dust masks offer protection against dust as well as other microscopic particles like sawdust and are made specifically for this purpose. The level of protection they offer isn't much better than a simple dust mask and only protects against larger particles. Infectious illness specialist Dr.Jeffrey Bender and occupational medicine physician Dr.Stephen Benoit answered our questions concerning N95 masks.