Green pepper steamed bun
Published Jul 4, 2020 at 23:49pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Yeast powder 5g
- 2 flour Four bowls or so
- 3 Pork 250g
- 4 green pepper 3~4
- 5 Onion Half
- 6 salt 2-3 spoons
- 7 Zanthoxylum bungeanum 1 scoops
- 8 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 9 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 1 The yeast flour is heated, boiled and poured into the flour. Add warm water and knead the flour into a ball.
- 2 Chop pork, add cooking oil and soy sauce, and then chop onion and green pepper into pork, mix well, add pepper noodles, salt before the package is added too early, meat filling is easy to come out of water.
- 3 Itll be ready in an hour.
- 4 Knead the dough well and cut it into the size you like. Wrap it into the shape you like. Dont forget to put salt in the filling before wrapping it.
- 5 After wrapping, boil the water and put the steamed buns in the pot for 20 minutes.
- 6 Choose the most beautiful feature!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Face masks come in a wide variety of designs. Free N95 masks order free N95 masks simply make sure to clean them in between uses. Medical is N95 medical supplies a legitimate company before tossing the mask in the trash, wrap it in a paper bag. While 3M does not manufacture N95 respirators, there are 3M respirators that are NIOSH approved. Here are some things to consider while buying wholesale N95 mask online. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) advises people to dispose of used masks in trash cans that have been lined.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Light, Kindergarten recipes, Salt and pepper