Green pepper tomato stewed sliced meat
Food Material List
- 1 Pork 500g
- 2 tomato 150g
- 3 green pepper 200g
- 1 Wash pork and cut into shreds. Marinate with soy sauce and flour. Cut green pepper and tomato into small pieces.
- 2 Stir-fry ginger in hot oil in a pan, add the marinated shredded meat and stir-fry until the meat turns white.
- 3 Stir-fry the garlic with oil in the pan, add the cut green pepper and tomato, add salt for a moment, then add the shredded meat and stir-fry together.
- 4 Add chicken essence
- 5 Stir-fry a few times in a big fire and youll get out of the pot.
1. Choose lean pork as far as possible, the best tenderloin
2. Green pepper should not be stir-fried for too long in order to avoid affecting the color
N95 masks healthcare tips
What makes N95 and KN95 masks different from one another? YICHITA YICHITA N95 rated N95 or P95. Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Mask NIOSH black N95 with ear loops pick the colors for your face mask. They addressed a variety of topics, including how long it is safe to wear a N95 mask, how often it should be updated, and more. According to one expert participated in the study, some masks can be reused up to 10 times before being discarded. This consists of a lot of microorganisms as well as infections that can create breathing disease when inhaled into your lungs.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Sour and hot, Dry stir fried, Japanese cuisine, Cheese Cake, Detoxification and Nourishing Face, Speciality, Northwest Cuisine, Birthday, Tie Husband's Stomach