Gufa roast goose
Published May 29, 2022 at 05:23am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Black geese 4kg-5kg
- 2 ginger 20g
- 3 Scallion 3 article
- 4 minced garlic 20g
- 5 Star anise 2
- 6 Two soup 50ml
- 7 Epithelial water 500ml
- 8 White sesame powder 50g
- 9 Roast goose salt 50g
- 10 Pig paste 60g
- 11 Rose dew 10ml
- 1 The goose was slaughtered clean. The roasted goose salt, pig sauce, rose dew, onion, ginger, garlic, anise and other spices were mixed into the goose cavity and sealed with goose tail needle. After filling, the goose body should be laid flat for a period of time to make the soup uniformly impregnate the abdominal cavity.
- 2 Insert an inflatable tube into the goose neck to inflate until the goose skin swells and turns white.
- 3 After scalding, slightly over the cold river, hang up the drainage water.
- 4 Epithelial water, goose head and neck shower once, the main goose chest points, even can be. After that, hang in a dry place, turn on the fan and blow the goose skin dry before putting it into the oven.
- 5 When firing, we must master the temperature and turn the goose in the oven several times. In order to make the gooses skin smooth and shiny, during the firing process, brush the fragrant oil several times.
- 6 Burn to goose body red, goose eyes special, goose body smells sewing, goose tail needle drip out of the juice is clearer, goose body lighter to judge whether it meets the fire.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The faces of children can be found in a wide variety of configurations and dimensions. Top Rated Products best place to buy N95 masks most masks can be secured with elastic straps at either side of your head or by a fabric band at top of your head. Mask For Cleaning how do you clean your N95 mask if you're having trouble breathing through your mask, try these tips: Breathe normally. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you must go out in public, use a face mask and keep at least six feet away from others. Last week, a SARS-like virus caused severe pneumonia in Saudi Arabia.
Healthcare food category
Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Refreshing