Hand-painted butter biscuits
Published Dec 26, 2022 at 08:26am ET
This is a biscuit I saw made in an oven, because there was no oven at home, so I experimented with a microwave oven. Give a reference to friends who dont have ovens at home!
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 200g
- 2 butter 100g
- 3 Powdered sugar 60g
- 4 cream 20ml
- 1 Soften butter at room temperature. Beat with an egg beater until smooth. Add sugar powder twice and beat again until smooth.
- 2 Add in the butter and beat slightly, without whipping the butter. Then add the sifted starch twice and stir until there is no granule. Put the dough into a fresh-keeping film by hand, roll it into 5 mm thin sheets (because it is not oven, but microwave oven, so it is not very thick, otherwise it can not be baked thoroughly), and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- 3 Take out the mask, uncover the film and press out all kinds of shapes with the biscuit mould. If there are no moulds, you can also roll dough into thick strips and put them in the refrigerator, then slice them.
- 4 Its better to use a porcelain dish as a baking dish. I just use the porcelain dish to grease and prevent sticking. Put the biscuit mould on the plate, bake it in the microwave oven for 1 minute and a half, then bake it for about 1 minute according to the situation. Look at it from time to time to avoid pasting. Its easy to paste in the microwave oven.
- 5 After baking, the biscuit will feel a little soft. Its OK. Its crisp when its cooled.
- 6 Next is making icing. I copy other peoples works, but Im not as careful as she is. I slightly lazy.
- 7 Her original formula is that one protein in the overnight refrigerator and two drops of lemon are frothed, sugar powder is added three times, so that the tip can stand up, but not pour down, it can be put into a mounted flower bag to paint the biscuit flowers.
- 8 Because I made it temporarily, chicken protein was fresh, and I didnt hit it to that extent. The process was too painful. I put it in a thick film and painted it casually on the biscuits. Ha ha ha ha...
Microwave version of biscuits must pay attention to the temperature, it is easy to paste, I pasted twice, this must be mastered by oneself. I can do that with icing, but it takes a long time to freeze. Suitable for friends who like to be lazy, ha ha ha ha...
N95 masks healthcare tips
Buyer's Overview to Cheap Masks. Makrite 9500-N95 NIOSH Surgical Mask makrite N95 9500 including the flu virus. Honeywell HoneyWell safety df300 N95 mask box of 50 what are some of the reasons customers might prefer to use certain promotional items over others? What's the Difference Between N95 and KN95 Masks? When these scenarios occur, employees are needed to put on some develop of air-purifying security like a dirt mask or respirator. Are you taking into consideration purchasing a commercial N95 mask for your company?
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Cook, Children, Easy to learn