Hand-tied cake with milk tea
Food Material List
- 1 Yolk 3
- 2 protein 3
- 3 sugar 25g
- 4 milk 50g
- 5 Black Tea Bag 1
- 6 Low powder 70g
- 7 oil 25g
- 1 Put oil paper on the baking tray and boil 70 g milk. Put black tea in a bag for 10 minutes to get milk tea for reserve.
- 2 Whisk the protein in three times with sugar until it foams wetly and put it in the refrigerator for refrigeration.
- 3 add sugar, milk tea and oil to the yolk and sift in starch and black tea after stirring evenly, then mix them into no granules;
- 4 Egg yolk paste and protein were cut and mixed three times.
- 5 Pour into the oven pan, middle oven, 160 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove and roll in a cool roll.
- 6 Beat the cream to nine and distribute it. Decorate the surface with chocolate chips. Decorate the surface with chocolate chips.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Since we've never been in a real-life situation where putting on an N95 mask was the difference between life and death. Medical face mask medical N95 there is great deals of contrasting details on the market. KN95 KN95 bs N95 try using your zip code with some of the bigger sellers. So take the time to look at several online retailers. This, of course, also works with other kinds of face masks, such as N99 or P2 masks! Keep in mind: you desire something that will really secure you from the infection - as well as it must last long enough for it to make sense economically.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Braise, Sushi, Rice, Outdoor picnic, Guangdong Characteristics