Food Material List
- 1 eggplant 2
- 2 green pepper 2
- 1 Cut eggplant into strips and marinate with a little salt for a while.
- 2 Cut green pepper into pieces, set aside
- 3 Cut onion, ginger and garlic into sauce and set aside wine, vinegar, sugar, starch and some onion, ginger and garlic.
- 4 Oil in the pan, stir-fry with 1 spoonful of soybean sauce and chopped pepper over low heat, add ginger and garlic
- 5 Marinated eggplant is dried, stir-fried for three minutes in medium and small heat, and cooked with green pepper.
- 6 Add seasoning sauce and cook over low heat for half a minute.
- 7 Add garlic and scallions before potting, and you can load the dish. I made it in the evening. Its more convenient and doesnt need so much time.