Hetao Crisp (Traditional Dim Sum)
Published Nov 9, 2023 at 16:06pm ET
Traditional snacks, nowadays it is very difficult to eat peach crisp outside.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 300g
- 2 Sugar 175g
- 3 lard 125g
- 4 Egg 1 only
- 5 Hetao meat 50g
- 1 White sugar and lard are put together and the sugar is rubbed with the palm of your hand. Eggs, meal and smelly powder are added to rub well.
- 2 Then mix in the flour, fold it and press it evenly with the palm of your hand.
- 3 Open 24 small pieces of dough, rub round and press flat. Press a small nest in the middle of the cake with your finger and put it on the oil-swept tray.
- 4 Sweep the cake with egg paste twice and sprinkle with peach grains.
- 5 Preheat the oven 200 degrees and put it in
- 6 Bake the cake at 200 degrees (about 5 minutes) and bake at 175 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7 Sweet, crisp and delicious traditional peach crisp baked
Sugar should be wiped and dissolved, cake should be baked on medium and low fire after diarrhea
N95 masks healthcare tips
Within this particular short post, we will review exactly just what you may get out of a common N95 mask, ways to select the correct one for your demands, and also exactly how to become risk-free when you use it. Face Mask N95 face mask cutting machine here's how to do it! Reusable best N95 reusable mask you may be surprised to learn where they originate from! These masks do not stay forever and must be abandoned after each USAge in order to prevent the spread of disease between individuals. They are designed to help protect people from breathing in germs and pollutants while they're doing their normal activities during flu season or other times when the air quality isn't great. That's why scientists are still studying how infectious diseases spread more than 100 years after they were first discovered.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children