High-colour lollipop biscuits
Published Jul 5, 2020 at 03:06am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 160g
- 2 butter 75g
- 3 Powdered sugar 60g
- 4 Egg One
- 5 salt 1g
- 6 Edible pigments
- 7 Paper lollipop
- 1 1. Butter softened at room temperature and then mixed with sugar powder to prevent splashing.
- 2 2. Beat butter until fluffy.
- 3 3. Gradually add the whole egg liquid (eggs are stirred first) and beat evenly.
- 4 4. Sift in flour and mix well.
- 5 5. Divide the dough into four parts and add food coloring.
- 6 6. Take 5 grams of each of the three colors and twist them into strips. Colours are matched at will. Then the left hand holds one end and the right hand rubs upward at the end of the other end.
- 7 7. Round the long strip into a circle and insert a paper stick.
- 8 8. Preheat the oven and fire the upper and lower layers 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 9 9. Out of the oven, I use less pigments, the color is powder, small and fresh!
- 10 10. Is it more delicious to wrap it up?
N95 masks healthcare tips
Talk to on your own exactly just what you are seeking. Champak champak N95 mask you have to wear an N95 mask when you're exposed to harmful particles in the air, and wearing it isn't always comfortable! Surgical surgical mask vs N95 efficacy the CDC suggests keeping a N95 mask at home to avoid flu and flu-like symptoms. We've got all the information you need right here! What face masks should you buy, though? Valved UNIAIR SH2550V N95 Face Mask.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Meat 1