Hokkaido Chiffon Cake alluring
Published Jul 28, 2022 at 15:26pm ET
The following recipe is a four-volume one, which takes only half an hour to share a simple afternoon tea with friends.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 20g
- 2 Salad oil 15g
- 3 milk 15g
- 4 White sugar (egg yolk) 13G
- 5 White granulated sugar (protein) 13G
- 6 Egg 2
- 7 pesto
- 8 corn starch 3G
- 9 Yolk 1
- 10 Low-gluten flour 3G
- 11 White granulated sugar 5g
- 12 milk 75g
- 13 whipping cream 40g
- 14 Vanilla essence Several drops
- 15 Lemon juice is added when whipping protein to remove egg smell. Appropriate amount
- 1 Separation of yolk protein
- 2 Add 15g sugar into the yolk, stir well, add 15g milk and 15g salad oil, and stir well again. Then sift in the starch and stir well.
- 3 Drop a few drops of lemon juice into the protein to remove the egg smell. Whipping protein, when this bubble appears, add 1/3 of the sugar in 17 grams. Continue to dispatch
- 4 After beating to a dense state, add 1/3 of sugar again.
- 5 When there are some lines. Add in the remaining 17 grams of sugar and continue to whisk away.
- 6 When it is in this state, it can draw small curved corners and damp state.
- 7 Add 1/3 of the protein to the yolk paste. Turn up and down. Never circle. In order to avoid defoaming, even turning
- 8 Preheat the oven at 175 degrees. Finally, all the remaining proteins are added into the yolk paste and stirred up and down evenly.
- 9 After mixing well, pour it into the carton, about 8 cents full.
- 10 Then put in the oven, 175 degrees, middle layer, bake for about 20 minutes, each oven is different, time adjustments, I baked in a long oven for 25 minutes, whether there is a toothpick baked, inserted into the cake body, toothpicks are not stained on the top of things, that means cooked.
- 11 While baking the cake, we make vanilla sauce. Prepare materials.
- 12 Take an egg yolk and add 3 grams of corn starch and 3 grams of low-gluten flour. Stir to make it mixed evenly. Then take a bowl and add 50 grams of milk and 6 grams of sugar. Take the heat and melt the sugar.
- 13 Afterwards, the heated milk is poured into the yolk lake which has been stirred before 1/3, whisking quickly on one side to prevent caking. After mixing evenly, pour the remaining milk into the yolk paste and mix evenly. Add a few drops of vanilla.
- 14 Originally very thin liquid and then take it to the induction cooker, open a small fire, stirring at medium speed, stirring to the back will become a thick liquid. Then turn off the fire and bring the bowl to the ice water to cool. Stir as you cool. When its cold. Whip off light cream. Its ready to be sent until theres a grain on it. Add the light cream to the cold paste and stir well. Then we have vanilla sauce ready.
- 15 Put the vanilla sauce in the mounting bag, take a mounting flower head, insert the vanilla sauce into the middle of the cake, and squeeze the vanilla sauce into the cake. While squeezing the cake, it will slowly puff up. After squeezing, sprinkle sugar powder on it.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you get out your tried-and-true ruler and measure the distance from one end of that line to where it crosses with the other side of that same line, you'll find that it comes out to around 3. Reusable Kimberly clark N95 mask reusable why does the CDC recommend N95 masks? N95 USA face masks N95 made in USA it can be tempting to grab your go-to N95 mask when you have a cold or simply need more antimicrobial protection. Wash hands before putting on and removing a mask. As it is dangerous to use a respirator that is damaged or improperly fitted. Do I need to use a mask while cleaning?
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Some Breakfast Dishes, Creative dishes, Children, Chinese pastry, Cumin