Holiday Pork Vegetables Orange-flavored Gugao Meat
Published Aug 3, 2022 at 08:30am ET
Gulu meat, also known as sweet and sour meat or Gulu meat, is a Chinese Cantonese dish cooked with sweet and sour juice and pork. Today, we use orange as ingredient to make orange-flavored grunt meat. It is a refreshing and appetizing dish with strong taste and thick sauce.
Food Material List
- 1 pork tenderloin 400g
- 2 orange 2
- 1 Prepare ingredients.
- 2 The tenderloin is sliced.
- 3 Add cooking wine, salt and marinate for about 10 minutes. Cooking wine can remove the smell of meat, and pickled meat slices are more delicious.
- 4 The cured meat slices are stirred well with dry starch, so that each piece of meat can be coated with dry starch.
- 5 Pot into hot oil, burn to 6 mature, will be coated with starch slices of meat into the oil pan one by one. Be careful when you put oil in the pan. Turn on a small fire and dont get fried.
- 6 Deep-fry the slices until they are yellowish. Remove the slices after they have been cooked thoroughly.
- 7 Oranges are peeled and cut into blocks (oranges are used instead of pineapples, oranges taste sweet and sour, and when eaten, orange juice bursts out in the mouth). Compared with pineapple, orange is easier to handle and has higher vitamin C content. )
- 8 In a bowl, add tomato sauce, sugar, starch, water and a little vinegar, and stir until the sauce is uniform.
- 9 Pour oil into the pan, pour in the sauce and boil it. Burn the sauce until it is concentrated and sticky, then pour in the orange pieces and fried meat slices.
- 10 Quickly stir-fry evenly, so that each piece of meat and orange can be covered with sauce, grunting, looking at the color is about to hold.
- 11 Adults and children all love orange-flavored grubby meat. Get ready for this popular dish!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Complying with these suggestions will aid you find out when to adjust your respirator to make sure that it functions effectively and does not create any type of troubles for your wellness. RESPOKARE RespoKare N95 NIOSH mask you actually have to know how to wear it correctly in order to keep yourself from feeling like you're suffocating. NIOSHlist list of NIOSH approved N95 keep up the cleaning. With close ties to more than 100 reliable PPE brands. However how do you ensure that your nose does not get pinched when using an N95 mask? Don't order if it's too late.
Healthcare food category
A family of three, Sour and hot, Children, Cake