Home-made Egg Cake
Published May 27, 2021 at 13:09pm ET
There is a bakery for making eggs and cakes in front of our house. Children like to eat it, but the food safety requirements are stricter. I think that self-control is the absolute truth. I have done it many times. It tastes good. It is recommended to you. It is simple and easy to use. Lets see the prescription.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 300g
- 2 warm water 180g
- 3 Egg 2
- 4 Romaine Lettuce A few
- 1 Put salt in warm water (about 40 degrees), stir until melted, then pour it into flour, mix it with chopsticks until the flour is snowflake, knead it into smooth dough by hand and cover it with preservative film for 20 minutes.
- 2 Break up eggs and set aside
- 3 The dough is rolled into strips, cut into egg-sized extruders, and rolled into 4 mm long strips.
- 4 Brush the face evenly with a brush, roll it up from top to bottom, erect the roll, press it with your hand, and roll it into a round cake. The thin spots will be crisp.
- 5 Pour oil into the pan and heat the cake. Turn to medium and small heat. When the cake is bulged up in the middle, pierce it with chopsticks and pour it into the egg juice.
- 6 Continue to bake the cake, when the two sides are golden, put on your favorite sauce, put lettuce circle, OK
N95 masks healthcare tips
You're probably wondering where you can get your hands on free N95 masks to protect yourself and others from getting sick. KN95 KN95 vs N95 mask learn more about the option that will be most useful to you. Reusable are N95 reusable these masks keep out 95% of the particles in the air and are especially helpful for people with asthma. While you might be tempted to hire a local handyman or contractor. Or even a sporting event! Which are known to aggravate breathing diseases such as asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Northeast Cuisine 1