Home-made PIZZA: Sausage Pizza
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 150g
- 2 Sweet Corn Kernel 1 bowls
- 3 green pepper 3
- 4 Sausage 1 roots
- 5 peas Half bowl
- 6 Masurilla cheese 20g
- 1 Sauce: Add olive oil, onion and garlic in the pan, stir-fry, then pour tomato sauce, sugar, salt, black pepper, oregano leaves, add a little water to boil, collect the juice, thick, you can come out of the pan~
- 2 Dough: dissolve yeast in warm water, add flour, sugar and salt mixture, knead into a dough.
- 3 After softening butter at room temperature, add the dough bit by bit and knead until it is absorbed by the dough. After the dough is smooth and elastic, put it in a warm and humid place and cover with a fresh-keeping film, and ferment to almost twice the original size.
- 4 After the dough is fermented, roll it round and spread it on a butter pizza dish. The edges are thicker. Then use a fork to prick holes in the crust to prevent the dough from bulging up when baked.
- 5 Brush the sauce, put the filling (pile it up if you like), and sprinkle with a sliced Mozzarella cheese. Finally, the oven is preheated at 200 degrees and baked for 20 minutes.
If you have an oven at home, pizza is the classic cooking you must practice. The fillings are rich and varied. Everyone can choose their favorite matching, make pizza that suits their own taste, and then mix with sweet and sour tomato sauce. Ha-ha-yu is very delicious!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Make certain you have actually a set of masks with large bands that are constructed from flexible or other product that will not reduced into your skin as well as create pain while you use them. Top Rated Products best reviewed N95 masks although you can find these masks online or at your local drugstore. N95 filter disposable face mask machine filter N95 nevertheless, we have concern approve them as a typical of influenza period. This is the final step in creating a custom face mask. To ensure that you have it on hand whenever disaster strikes. In general, lengthy CVID-19 can be avoided with routine healthcare.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Braise, Cake, Dry stir fried, Picnic, Northwest Cuisine, Nourishing heart, Birthday, Japan and Korea