Food Material List
- 1 Free range chicken 1 only
- 2 Salt and pepper 30g
- 3 salt Appropriate amount
- 4 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 5 garlic 4 pieces
- 6 Sugar 1 scoops
- 7 Cooking wine 2 scoops
- 1 Remove the chickens wing tip and heel. Spread the seasoning evenly. Its in the stomach. Put it in cold storage and marinate for one and a half days.
- 2 Insert a stick into the roast chicken. Because the chicken is too big. The oil pan is not covered with tin paper. Rotate at 210 degrees for 60 minutes. Look at the size of the chicken
- 3 Look how cheap it is. I cut the onions and put them in. It also adds fragrance.
- 4 Its almost baked. Take a toothpick and insert it into the fattest meat to see if there is any blood coming out. If not, you can come out.
- 5 Discharge. Chopping
- 6 The skin is OK. Ha-ha.
- 7 My brother chewed the chicken wings before he cut them.
- 8 Mix sauce. Fried oil with chili pepper. Shredded onion, white ginger and a little salt and soy sauce. Mix well. It tastes delicious wrapped in lettuce.
- 9 Duang. Open to eat