Food Material List
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 Cut the finger thickness of pork tenderloin. Use home cooking chicken powder, cooking wine, soy sauce, pepper and Jiang Fenhe salt for a while. There is a little fertilizer on the edge of this ridge. It doesnt matter much. Its used directly.
- 2 While pickling meat, slice cucumber and carrot, garlic and onion
- 3 After the meat is salted, add egg white and starch, and grab well.
- 4 The frying pan is heated to 70% and the meat segments are fried one by one until they are finalized.
- 5 After the first blow-up, it was this light yellow color.
- 6 Heat the oil, fry it again and turn it golden. By this time the meat was well cooked.
- 7 Sauce with sugar, vinegar, water or soup, starch, scallion, cooking wine
- 8 Hot pot, hot oil, fried garlic slices, fried carrot slices and cucumber slices
- 9 First pour in the fried meat segment, then pour in the prepared juice, stir-fry quickly, so that the meat segment evenly hangs transparent sauce, turn off the heat and come out of the pot.
- 10 Grab the meat with egg white and starch. It will be crisper and tenderer when fried.
- 11 The last step must be stir-fried quickly, otherwise the sauce will not hang unevenly.
- 12 You can cook a little more vinegar at the edge of the pot before you leave the pot, which will make it more fragrant.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you don’t have time to wash your hands straight immediately, hand sanitizer is a good alternative. N100 mask is N100 better than N95 first aid life saving masks are NIOSH sealed and are one of the few particulate filter masks for N95 masks on the CDC’s LIST. NIOSH N95 masks for sale NIOSH ensure that there are no choking or strangulation hazards on the mask for youngsters. Face mask custom logos from Instocking LLC are an inexpensive and effective method to show the world who you are. Don’t purchase N95 masks without the proper certification. This guide covers the basics of these masks and reviews several popular brands.