Homemade bean paste-spring roll of bean paste
Published Oct 27, 2021 at 04:01am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Red bean Appropriate amount
- 2 oil Appropriate amount
- 3 sugar Appropriate amount
- 4 Spring roll skin on sale Appropriate amount
- 1 Put some red beans and some more water into a pressure cooker and cook over high heat.
- 2 After 10 minutes, make a loud noise. Turn the fire to medium/low and cook for 10 minutes. Then turn off the fire and simmer for a while until theres no more noise. You can open the lid and open it again. Never drive hard!!!
- 3 Prepare a basin with a smaller hole and stack it together.
- 4 Pour boiled red beans into a folded bowl.
- 5 Squeeze the red beans with a spoon or hand.
- 6 Until there is only slag left.
- 7 The rest of the bean paste and water mixture, sit still for a while, and then carefully pour out the upper water.
- 8 Pour it into the pot and boil it.
- 9 Stir constantly during the process to avoid sticking to the pan.
- 10 Until there are particles splashing out, like a little rarer can be filled out, like to continue to boil a little dry.
- 11 Flourish out.
- 12 Hot pot, oil, sugar, until sugar melts, pour in the soybean paste.
- 13 Boil for a while, stir-fry evenly, its almost done.
- 14 When it comes out, the bean paste is ready.
- 15 Next, Im going to make spring rolls with bean paste.
- 16 Put in proper amount of bean paste.
- 17 Roll it up.
- 18 Overlay the sides.
- 19 Roll it up and seal it with water.
- 20 Thats it.
- 21 Spring rolls of bean paste are ready.
N95 masks healthcare tips
CDC NIOSH Approved GIKO 1200H N95 Facemask. Free N95 masks free N95 masks in milwaukee these masks aren't meant for non-metallic settings. KN95 is N95 and KN95 the same chances are it was an N95 mask of some kind. It's important to wash your hands well after taking off your face mask. Ways to Inform If An N95 Mask is Clinical Quality. There are choices available to protect your child without fully losing their ability to see and breathe comfortably!
Healthcare food category
Snack, Old age diet, Creative dishes