Honan local delicacy dish steamed bun (egg and leek noodles stuffing)
Published Mar 26, 2023 at 08:55am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Egg Appropriate amount
- 2 Leek Appropriate amount
- 3 Vermicelli Appropriate amount
- 4 Scallion Appropriate amount
- 5 ginger Appropriate amount
- 6 Huoxiang (can not be put off) Appropriate amount
- 7 Ten coriander Appropriate amount
- 8 salt Appropriate amount
- 9 Self-processed condiments (or thirteen fragrances) Appropriate amount
- 10 Sesame oil Appropriate amount
- 11 flour Appropriate amount
- 12 water Appropriate amount
- 1 Pour the flour into a basin, mix it with chopsticks while pouring the water into flour without dry flour, use your hands and form a three-gloss dough, cover and wake up for half an hour. (Flour: water = about 100:55, earlobe softness and hardness. )
- 2 The noodles are foamed in advance to control the water reserve. The leek, onion, ginger, herb and ten coriander are washed to control the water reserve.
- 3 Cut all the vegetables in a bowl, pour in the fragrant oil, mix well (lock water), then add salt and seasoning, mix well and reserve.
- 4 The dough is smooth.
- 5 Rub long and drag into small dosage, knead round separately and set aside.
- 6 Take two rolls first, and cover the rest with dry-proof skin in the basin.
- 7 Roll with a small rolling pin into a circle of suitable size.
- 8 Put the dough on the pot and pat it. Take the right amount of filling and smooth it with chopsticks.
- 9 Take an egg and pour it into a small mouth and evenly toss it on the dish. (You can also mix the eggs in a bowl with chopsticks and pour the vegetables evenly. Such egg juice is less oil, light and nutritious. (Stir-fry the egg juice and chill it into the stuffing. Its more fragrant, but I prefer light and less oil. )
- 10 In addition, roll the face.
- 11 Cover it with a ring of hand-held stuffing.
- 12 Turn the pan into a medium-sized one and bake the steamed vegetable.
- 13 One side of the Kang coke flowers turn over and the other side of the kang.
- 14 Cooked steamed vegetables.
- 15 With a bowl of red dates, lotus seeds, lilies, peanuts and glutinous rice porridge. Simple and nutritious.
- 16 Eat as you like.
- 17 Red dates, lotus seeds, lilies, peanuts and glutinous rice porridge.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Aside from this time of year, which sees the most cases of the virus reported, it can also occur all year round with an average of 5% to 10% reported in the summer. Free N95 masks free N95 masks nashville i would suggest going with the brand-name Honeywell product over the generic variety if at all possible. Free N95 masks where to get N95 mask for free while masks aren't always necessary, there are some instances where it might be prudent to wear one. To examination whether a mask fits properly, shut your eyes and also attempt taking a breath out tough with your nose while covering among your nostrils with a finger. If you're looking to protect yourself from airborne viruses such as the H1N1 or SARS. It's common knowledge that drywall dust is bad for your lungs and can lead to long-term health problems.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Baking, Stew, Northeast Cuisine 1