Honey Bean Qifeng Cake
Published Jan 15, 2021 at 06:56am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 5
- 2 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 3 Salad oil 40g
- 4 Pure milk 40g
- 5 Berry sugar 60g
- 6 Powdered sugar 30g
- 7 Lemon juice 5 drops
- 8 Honey Red Bean 40g
- 1 Prepare and weigh each material. Separate the egg from protein and yolk. (Pay attention to the protein pot to ensure that there is no water and oil, otherwise it will affect the distribution of protein)
- 2 First, the yolk paste was made. First, 30g sugar powder was added to five yolks at one time. Stir well with a manual beater without beating.
- 3 Stir well and add 40 g pure milk.
- 4 Add 40 g salad oil. (Its better not to choose peanut oil or rapeseed oil with a very strong taste, which will affect the taste of the cake.)
- 5 Sift in 85g low gluten flour with flour sieve, and turn it up from bottom to top with a scraper until it is even. (Dont stir in circles, dont stir excessively, so as not to stiffen the flour.)
- 6 Stir well and the yolk paste will be finished.
- 7 Next, make a protein cream. Now add 5 drops of lemon juice to the egg white. (lemon juice stabilizes the foam and helps the protein to pass away).
- 8 Whipping egg white is a key step to Qifengs success. Too much sugar added at one time will hinder the foaming of protein. So I add 60g sugar here three times.
- 9 Whip the egg white with an electric egg beater as shown in the picture. It is the first time to add 1/3 of the white sugar.
- 10 Continue beating until the egg white begins to thicken, then add 1/3 of sugar.
- 11 Then continue beating with the beater until it is thicker, and add the remaining 1/3 of white sugar when there are lines on the surface.
- 12 Continue beating for a while until the protein is dry and foaming. That is to say, lifting the egg beater, can pull out a small upright sharp corner, which means that the degree of whipping protein is just right, can stop beating.
- 13 Use a scraper to hold 1/3 of the protein cream in the yolk paste, and gently mix with the scraper evenly.
- 14 After mixing evenly, add 1/3 protein frost, repeat step 13 until all the protein frost and egg yolk paste are mixed evenly to get the mixed cake paste.
- 15 Add 40 g honey beans into the cake paste and mix well by turning.
- 16 Pour the honey bean Qifeng cake paste into the 8 inch anode mould.
- 17 Hold the mould on the table with both hands and shake hard several times, shaking out the bubbles inside.
- 18 Preheat the oven 180 degrees for 5 minutes, then put the mould into the middle and lower layer of the baking pan, and fire 180 degrees up and down for 50 minutes.
- 19 The baked cake is taken out of the oven, shocked by two shocks on the table, and then immediately buckled on the cooling net until the cake is completely cooled.
- 20 After cooling, draw a circle along the die with the demoulding knife, demoulding. Finally, cut into pieces and put them on a plate.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You can shield your face and body from dangerous small particles by using a mask. Large largest size N95 mask especially if you're dealing with chemicals or other toxic substances. N95 USA N95 made in USA FDA approved also ensure that the mask does not pose choking or strangulation risks to young children. You may be wondering if these Fake N95 Masks do anything at all. If you're here, I'm betting you're looking for the best KN95 masks for kids because your fabric face mask isn't doing the trick. Some N95 masks with a long shelf life.
Healthcare food category
Muslim, Abnormal spicy, Summer Food