Hot and Sour Fern Root Powder
Published Jun 18, 2021 at 12:36pm ET
This dish is sour, spicy and smooth. Its so delicious to have a plate in summer without appetite. My girlfriends family is very picky about how much she eats. When she comes to my house to eat this dish, she has to have two copies each time, because he has to eat one by himself and eat it clean and clean. Friends also say that I make this dish better than the restaurant! In fact, the secret is that two spoonfuls of sesame sauce are put in excess. If you dont put sesame sauce outside, it may affect the sales after mixing, but if you dont try it, you will know!
Food Material List
- 1 Fern root noodles 150g
- 2 Green and red pepper One for each
- 3 garlic Seven or eight petals
- 4 Green Chinese onion A green onion
- 5 Capsicol 20g
- 6 Soy sauce 10g
- 7 Vinegar 30g
- 8 Sugar 3G
- 9 salt Appropriate amount
- 10 Sesame paste Two scoops
- 11 Sesame oil 15g
- 12 Cooked peanut rice Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare 150 g fern root powder.
- 2 Add some cold water to the pot and boil the fern root powder water for 7 or 8 minutes. You can also pick up one without hardness. Its not good to boil for too long or it wont be slippery if you dont eat it. (After boiling water, use chopsticks to stir down and slide fern root powder. Dont stick to the bottom of the pot. When cooking, wash vegetables and prepare ingredients.)
- 3 After boiling and fishing out, cool water two or three times and pour out the water to control the drying.
- 4 Take two spoons of sesame sauce, I bought pure sesame sauce, so to mix, pour in the same amount of boiling water and sesame sauce clockwise stirring until smooth and sticky.
- 5 Cut green and red pepper into oblique circles, onion into oblique slices, garlic into fine, cooked peanuts and rice in appropriate amount.
- 6 Pour in 30g vinegar, 20g chili oil, 10g raw extract, 15g sesame oil, 3G sugar, proper salt and sesame sauce to mix the sauce evenly. Then pour the materials and sauce except peanuts on fern root powder and mix well. Finally sprinkle peanut rice on the sauce.
- 7 Sour and spicy appetizers after mixing go well with summer!
N95 masks healthcare tips
These counties are located in Northern and Central California, respectively. Free N95 masks free N95 masks erie pa some softwood products can cause similar risks when processed or machined with high-speed tools that generate larger particles than traditional hand tools or sanding methods do. Honeywell HoneyWell NIOSH N95 masks it should be noted that the CDC's LIST of N95 masks is exceedingly difficult for most consumers to navigate and frequently lacks links to purchase specific NIOSH approved N95 masks. After spraying down your mask, let it sit for at least 10 minutes. In addition to preventing exposure to infectious agents. When sick, use a mask.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Friends Dinner, Cold Dishes 1, Private dishes 1, Fragrant, Milk fragrance