Hot and spicy chicken claws in private rooms
Every time I buy a dish, I want to buy one or the other. As a result, its just like buying so many chicken feet last time. This time I went to the supermarket and bought a lot of chicken feet that I planned to make. As a result, I forgot to buy pickled peppers and put them in the refrigerator for so long. Ive been at home for five consecutive days to buy vegetables in the vegetable market, so I took them out and tossed them around. Coincidentally, I want to eat spicy food, so I decided to make a recommendation. Its really good to eat, but its too spicy....
- 1 Buy chicken feet and thaw them. Clean them with warm water.
- 2 All the chicken feet are cut off one by one with scissors, and the nails are tilted in half, so there will be no big exaggeration of the pendulum, the key is ah better taste.
- 3 Add the boiled water into the pot, add the chicken claw into the chicken, then pour in the right amount of cooking wine and boil it. It will have a bubble, scoop it with a spoon and clean it with warm water.
- 4 Rinse it again with cold water and drain it for later use.
- 5 Prepare all the spices you need: spicy leaves, anise, fennel, pepper, cinnamon. Round cardamom
- 6 Slice ginger, dont cut garlic too small
- 7 Cook oil in a pan until 50% hot. Stir-fry garlic cloves and ginger slices until fragrant.
- 8 Turn the heat down and stir-fry all the spices just prepared for a while.
- 9 Stir-fry with the dried chili peppers. Generally, before the dried chili peppers are boiled down, I will pass it in cold water, so it is not easy to paste and turn black.
- 10 Pour in some water, you can add a little more. I like soft, waxy, and then put in three and a half spoons of raw pumping, cumin powder, thirteen incense, half spoon of old pumping.
- 11 Add a little salt and a little sugar.
- 12 Put the chicken feet into the well-drained water, boil over high heat and turn to low heat.
- 13 There was just a handful of garlic bolts in the house, thinking about wasting, so I decided to put them in the chicken feet, not only to mix colors but also to season. Haha, never to waste.
- 14 Stir in the prepared garlic bolts when the soup has a little more to spare and continue to cook.
- 15 When the soup is in the pot, turn to high heat and sprinkle a little white sesame seeds. Just stir-fry it quickly.
- 16 Okay, today I shake my hands and the chillies are too much. Its killing me because all of my chillies are super-abnormal and hot
but they are really delicious. We should continue to eat chillies with a runny nose and a tear.
- 17 Ive settled this big pot by myself. Not only can I entertain guests, but I can also snack when I watch TV.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Here's how to get your own set of these important N95 masks from government agencies near you. BYD DE2322 NIOSH N95 Mask Individual Pack de2322 N95 some N95 masks, according to the CDC, have a five-year shelf life. Love Surprise RAJXKN95V Mask With Valve easy to breathe N95 mask a cotton mask is preferable to not wearing a mask at all. Whose work puts them at greater risk than others of exposure to infected patients or people exposed to infected patients. Choosing the right respirator mask can be confusing. NIOSH-certified SS9001-N95 mask from Shining Star.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Cold Dishes 1, Fragrant, Refreshing, Baked rice, Salty, Roast, Pressure cooker recipe, Peaceful quality